Sunday, September 26, 2010

Making my day :)

It's amazing how some of the smallest and sweetest of things can make our day sometimes. A long drive in great weather, playing with one's pet, listening to one's favorite song on the radio, receiving a compliment, or having a phone conversation with a friend after really long... :) The feeling's indescribable. Just a surge of Happiness.
A school pal of mine called today. One of my besties, and we spoke for close to ten minutes. I know that's not very long for a conversation (going by my track record) but considering she's sitting in the US and shelling out a whole lot for it, it made me feel quite special. And the reason for the call, just because :)
This blog entry is perhaps one of my shortest. And anyone reading it should thank me for making their day, for having to read so little of the rubbish that I generally dole out.
As repayment, go make someone else's day too. Go call a friend you haven't spoken to in a while, or help your mom in the kitchen. Let your sibling have the T.V. remote, or let your dad finish reading the newspaper supplements first. Hold out the door for someone or go scratch your dog's ears... Whatever it is, Just do it. Make their day :)

No comments: