Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crushes, hots and what not! :D

Yes, believe it or not I've decided to dedicate an entire blog entry to everything edible and 'yumm-azing!' From smoothies and fruit crushes to spicy and hot food! Gothcha with the title didn't I?! The inspiration/credit for this entry goes to a close friend, with whom I spent two hours (during class) passing chits on every edible and tasty thing we could get our rusty minds on!
For those who know me and are my loyal readers, it shouldn't come as a surprise that I'm finally writing about the greatest love of my life- Food.
I've been a die hard foodie since the time I could count on my fingers ( Wait, I still count on my fingers... I mean since the time I began counting on 'em) But I'd like to give myself more credit. In my knowledge, there are foodies, and foodies and then there is me. I've never restricted myself to a single cuisine or a dish. Am not just fond of desserts or any one particular course during the meal. From soups and starters, to the desserts and paans, I enjoy them all. Immensely. A few of my favorites things to eat include... a lot of things...
From French fries to potato chips with sour cream. From paani poori (with hot channa) to extra spicy pav bhaaji. From cheese fondue with bread sticks to paneer salsa wraps. From chilly garlic mushroom starters to grilled sandwiches. From Schezwan noodles to cheese burst pizzas. From paneer dosas to chole bhature. From fried mozzarella to hot aaloo parathas. From soft hot idlies with extra dollops of ghee to stuffed steamed momos.
From blueberry cheese cakes to vanilla milk shake. From CCD's Devil's own to Cream Stone's Oreo cookie shot. From rasmalai to kaaju barfi. From homemade milk chocolate to Milky bar's white chocolate. From layered chocolate cake to banana sponge cake. From Amul's raspberry Dolly (ice-cream) to custard with jello... And just a few other hundred dishes that I shan't mention cause I'll be inflicting self torture if I do.


My apologies to everyone who's craving their next meal (like me) or whose saliva glands are working overtime (like my dog's). I couldn't help but make the entry 'cause food had been playing on my mind for long (when does it not!) and t'was time I went ahead with it. Thanks for reading and hope you have a hot meal awaiting you. Bon appetit! :)

1 comment:

Vineetha said...

you owe me big for writing this......