Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things that I Love! :)

Fast cars and
cool summer breeze,
Cold coffee and Vanilla,
to go with that please!

Clear blue skies,
lazy Saturday afternoons,
'Me time' and bike rides,
or just watching cartoons!

Cute movies and popcorn,
The smell of wet earth,
Reading a good book
in a train's top berth!

Laughter and merriment;
A moonlit night.
Watching a puppy trotting,
an adorable sight!

Humming a favorite song;
Smelling scented candles,
Trying out a new pair
of funky fitting sandals!

Spending time with a friend,
just one to one;
How the best kinda bonding
I believe is done.

The things that I've mentioned
are only just a few;
I'll come out with a sequel,
longer and brand new!

If you've liked my poem,
you've got great taste in art;
Alright I'm kidding (!)
But the poem's from the heart!