Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just like that!

I'm in an introspective mood,
so be forewarned;
I don't want to be judged,
there is no right or wrong.

It's beyond my comprehension,
like a bolt from the blue;
How I sometimes end up,
thinking just of you.

So maybe you're a friend,
or someone I just met;
Maybe you're an acquaintance
but there is no safe bet.

There are times when I miss it,
there are times when I am glad;
About whatever happened,
about what I had had.

Before I give you readers,
the complete wrong impression;
I'm not talking of my past,
and this is not depression.

It's just one of those times,
when one thinks a lot;
Of everything together,
something one must not.

Of one's friends and foes,
and of one's family;
Of changing times,
and philosophy.

No point to this poem,
if you're looking for one;
I had warned you previously,
a moral there would be none!

4 comments:

Vineetha said...

is it wierd that this reminds me of that song Lemon Tree?

Tee-hee said...

Haha... it does??

The rising Sun said...

lol its a little abstract.....
but it still shows ur tact :)

Tee-hee said...

Lol! Anuuuu!! :P ;)